The 2018 New Year’s Live Healing Call was such an incredible blessing.
Along with many notes of love, congratulations for our new baby Lila, and support, we received a great question from a Cupper, and wanted to share our reply with everyone! (Sonja spoke, and Andy “channeled” / transcribed and typed up the blog post, while Lila was in and out of naps 🙂 )
Thank you for the wonderful replay.
Happy New Year and congratulations on your little love!
I would like to ask what or how I find out what my personal Year is that you mentioned in the call, please.
Thank you so much!
Answer (How to Calculate Your Personal Year):
You add up your birth month and the day, and all of the numbers of this year, in a single column.
Reduce the sum of that down to a single digit, and you have your personal year!
For someone born on December 30, you would add 12 + 30 to get 42.
Then, because it’s 2018, we add 2 + 0 + 1 + 8, which gives us 11.
So that’s 42 + 11, or 55.
Reducing this to a single digit:
5 + 5 = 10, and 1 + 0 = 1.
So, 2018 is a Personal Year 1 for someone born on December 30th, no matter what year they were born. And remember, your personal year provides insight on how you can best navigate through the energies of the “2” Universal Year. If the Universal Year is the “trip”, your Personal Year is your “travel itinerary”!!
- Personal Year 1, like the “1” year 2017, has its focus on the self. It’s similar to your worth and self esteem and knowing that its time for new beginnings so you can focus on asserting yourself and putting yourself out there.
- A year is for you to create balance and harmony in your life. Also for relationships and really focusing on others and building healthy joyful relationships with others. It’s also going to be exploring opposites and duality, and learning to harmonize those in your life.
- A three year is a year for communicating and letting your creativity shine in your own unique way. The focus becomes upon creative solutions and speaking your truth, and embracing the joyful playful heart and spirit.
- Personal 4 Year is a year for creating strong foundations, structure, and discipline in your life, time to really work the physical plane and focus your energy on tangible efforts.
- Personal Year 5 is going to be a year for needing freedom, adventure, and exploration, a year for discovering radical ways to create change in your life and in the world around you.
- Six Year is a year for home and family. Even if you don’t have a family you might find a group in which you’re the nurturer and caretaker, and you may find yourself in a position of caring for and taking care of others in a maternal way, or focusing on the family.
- Personal 7 Year is where solitude and going within take center stage. You may find yourself in a position of meditating and being in hermit mode to find answers within and downloads of new wisdom and knowledge coming through focused spiritual seeking.
- Personal 8: Year of Transformation. You may find a lot of upheaval happening, opportunities to reinvent the self, and life. A lot of “little deaths” A lot of old aspects of the personality falling away and a lot of new ones coming in.
- Personal 9 Year brings endings. It’s also a number that’s associated with humanitarianism, so you may find yourself moving into mission or thinking about that a lot, and how to be of service to others.
And that’s just them in a nutshell, to make it super simple, easy breezy for understanding.
We hope you found this article helpful for your personal journey. If it was, please share with your friends and loved ones who may resonate! It is a “2” year, after all! <3 <3 <3
Infinite Bliss and Love,
Sonja and Andy